So I know that Valentines Day is behind us and all thoughts should be about Leprechauns and Shamrocks, but I did want to share a cute card that made for Valentine's Day that I could not share before because it would have spoiled the surprise. I got the idea for the card out of a Stamping magazine called Just cards (
http://scottpublications.com/jcmag/) great magazine for inspiration and they have several different issues. This one just happened to have a section on pop up cards. The one they showed they used Shamrocks instead of hearts so you could basically make it for any occasion. I chose Valentine's Day.

I started by cutting two square pieces of paper from different color. Lay one square on top of the other and rotated a bit so there were 8 points and then glued together. Cut out 8 hearts and glued them to the points.

The folded in all the points in toward the middle of the card.

Tie with a ribbon and there you go. Put it in a envelope and it's ready to give. When the recipient unties the ribbon the card pops open.
5 comments:
Cammie I'm tellimg you for the last time MAKE SOME for the family reuion auction. They are wonderful
Well certainly! but I can't post them here cause they have to be a secret!
Boy, my mom is kind of bossy huh? :)
I agree with her! make some! You never cease to amaze me with your creative talent1 Cute card!!
These are so cute. I can't believe how creative and talented you are. By the way, where do you find your layouts for your blog. I love having my three-column-template, but don't know how to make it cute.
ok, so I'm kind of being annoying. I have just spent the past hour and a half trying to find a three-column template to download onto my blog and EVERY one I try to download, I get this error
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup
Did you ever get that?? I don't know how to find the right three-column template that wont constantly give me an error message. Sorry, I'm totally computer dumb. Thanks for you help!!
Post a Comment