I am seriously a huge Winnie the Pooh fan. My adoration of the Tubby little Cubby goes way way back. My very first recollection of the Willy nilly silly old bear was a trip to a Sears store when I was not quite old enough to stay with my Grandma like my brother and sister. As consolation my parents took me there to see Winnie the Pooh and all the gang. I remember them even buying me some Winnie the Pooh Pajama's the kind where the shirt and pants snapped together. Any who back to the reason for this post. I am frequent lurker on the Cricut.com message board and stumbled upon these two new cartridges for the Cricut that will be available in April.

It's exciting cause on this one not only did they include the usual gang they have also included the Heffalump.... what's next the woozels?

They have also made a font cartridge that includes cute little baby Pooh and friends. These are both a must have for my Cricut collection. Now if I can just find where Jared hid the credit card I can get my pre order in?
4 comments:
Very cute! I LOVE my cricut it's so fun of course I'd be out of house and home if I bought every cartridge...their sooo expensive! I really like the pooh fonts though they're great! If you're ever in Spanish Fork on a Friday night you should come to crop night with me at Keeping Memories Alive they have it till midnight and provide the cricut so all you bring is your cartridge...it's fun because you can shop as you scrapbook!
Those look so cute! I love Winnie the Pooh. We did the nursey in the original Pooh bear when I was pregnant with Anna.
I love Pooh!! He is my buddy!!!
I decorated my first couple of baby nurseries in classic Pooh.
I love that guy.
I know they are expensive. I always for wait for good deals though before buying. Unless of course Pooh is involved. LOL! The cropping sounds fun. I need to get back to scrap booking I have done it for a very long time. I think I would spend more time shopping than scrapping. I Love Keeping Memories Alive. I remember them from the beginning. They were one of the 1st with all this scrapping stuff.
Post a Comment