I will enjoy them. I have already used one. I'm so glad I won them and it wasn't even fixed. When Cody drew out my name he almost put it back, thinking people would think it was fixed. I love them!! Thank you for going to all that work. We missed you and Jared. Maybe you'll be able to come next year.
I have been married 17 wonderful years to the love of my life. We have 2 beautiful and fun loving dogs and 3 loving cats.I work doing customer service for an online retail company. I enjoy scrap booking, photography and card making.
2 comments:
I will enjoy them. I have already used one. I'm so glad I won them and it wasn't even fixed. When Cody drew out my name he almost put it back, thinking people would think it was fixed. I love them!!
Thank you for going to all that work. We missed you and Jared. Maybe you'll be able to come next year.
Mom is so excited about her big win!!! I missed the reunion this year too :(...hopefully next year we'll be able to make it!!
Post a Comment