Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A night of Salsa... dancing not the food

I am a little behind on my blogging please forgive me. I am going to try and catch up over the next few days. Cheyenne has been learning to Salsa dance over the past few months so on May 23rd they a night of Salsa Dancing and food. Where the class got to showcase their work, we got to see some professional dance then we had dinner and open dancing after wards. Here some of the many pictures that I took. 1st off we have Cheyenne getting ready to start.


Then we have the instructor whose name escapes me but she also teaches 1st grade at the elementary school.

Now the dancing begins. Some people got into the dress up a little more than others has evident in the girl on the left

There was only one boy that took the class so he was in the spot light dancing with teacher


More dancing

Some performing from a Salsa team. They were really good, though the only Salsa I am familar with is LaVictoria

A group photo with no one really looking in the same direction

Some random pictures of Cheyenne and her friend just being girls














They had open social dancing so Kaitlyn could try out her newly learned Salsa Skills or just show off






That's all for now folks enjoy

1 comment:

Hacking it up said...

OLE!!! My Madi loves Salsa dancing ! I think it looks fun...I should learn sometime I guess...Cheyenne looks so cute!