![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Presto the Magician
Kollette and I took the kids to the Library (read Kollette took us all to the library) the other day for the kick of for the summer reading program. They had a magic show. This guy was really good. He chose Kaitlyn as a participant for one of the trick and I got some of it on Video but not the whole trick. He made Lady bug appear in her hands. At one time I think she had six altogether in there. I asked her how but she didn't know. Guess it was magic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What a fun thing to do. I think that is great you guys do so much together. Their kids are adorable!
How fun!!! I love magic shows! Except that it drives me crazy when I don't know how they do the trick...
Post a Comment