Friday, July 25, 2008

Fishing and Fireworks (last episode from Celebrating the 4th)

So to end the perfect vacation we found ourselves back at Otter Creek for some Fishing and Fireworks.


It really is a nice place for fishing and relaxing.

Brain's the serious fisherman

Mom is just content to sit and wait

Chloe likes the water

The kids love to play in the dirt.

Later my mom took my on what was her and Dad's favorite 4 wheeler ride. It was the 1st time she had been there since my dad passed away.

The view is spectacular and it was very peaceful up there. The fire works were really fun to watch and they do a great job. Jared and I had to leave all to soon as I had to work the next day and we had a 4 hour drive ahead of us. I really had a great time and am so glad they let me impose :)

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! That is a beautiful picture with Lynne and the view!