I think by far my all time favorite summer activity is movie night under the stars. They bring a huge inflatable screen and it sit at the bottom of the big hill. Everyone bring blankets and just camps out on the grass. This year they played Horton Hears a Who. Spanish Fork city does this as well for Fiesta Days. They are playing Open Season. It will be on July 18th and the new ball park. So here some pictures from our night.
Hanging out, just enjoying a nice evening out of the house. Waiting for the movie to start. The weather was perfect.
Kollette and kids enjoying some together time!





3 comments:
That's so cool! And I LOVED that movie it was so cute! Glad you guys had fun!
What a fun thing to do with the fam. That is a great idea to take the kids; looks like you guys had fun.
That looks like SO much fun. I would love something like that. Right now I'm pining away for all the fun 4th activities that the city puts on. Nothing cool really goes on here. What a fun activity though!!!
Post a Comment