Today is my Birthday! I love Birthdays especially mine. When we got together on Saturday for the pumpkin patch we also celebrated my birthday and
the Birthday of this sweet little girl Miss Ruby Reid
I really didn't turn 381
Blowing out the candles
How can you not have a great celebration when you share it with such a little cutie?
Then today at work we had a pot luck, all in celebration of me. I bought this cute cookie cake with my photo imposed on to it. They did a great job huh?
They did a great job huh? Like my new hat?
A co-worker brought me this cake
Another co-worker made this nummy cake for me, and we had cup cakes, chili, veggies, chips and salsa
It has been the bestest Birthday ever!
Here are some little no facts about my birthday in case you wanted know"
I was born on a Wednesday under the astrological sign Scorpio
The Julian calendar date of my birth is 2441251.5.
My birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/27/1971 and ending 2/14/1972. I was born in the Chinese year of the pig (awesome)
As of 10/27/2009 6:33:53 PM EDT I am 38 years old.
I am 456 months old.
I am 1,983 weeks old.
I am 13,880 days old.
I am 333,138 hours old.
I am 19,988,313 minutes old.
I am 1,199,298,833 seconds old. (Wow)
Celebrities who share my birthday:
Kelly Osbourne (1984)
Scott Weiland (1967)
Jayne Kennedy (1951)
Carrie Snodgress (1946)
John Cleese (1939)
Ruby Dee (1924)
Roy Lichtenstein (1923)
Kelly Osbourne (1984)
Scott Weiland (1967)
Jayne Kennedy (1951)
Carrie Snodgress (1946)
John Cleese (1939)
Ruby Dee (1924)
Roy Lichtenstein (1923)
In 1971 there were approximately 3.7 million births in the US.
In 1971 the US population was approximately 203,302,031 people, 57.4 persons per square mile.
In 1971 in the US there were approximately 2,158,802 marriages (10.6%) and 708,000 divorces (3.5%)
In 1971 in the US there were approximately 1,921,000 deaths (9.5 per 1000)In the US a new person is born approximately every 8 seconds.In the US one person dies approximately every 12 seconds.
My birth flower is MARIGOLD
My birthstone is Tourmaline -->The Mystical properties of Tourmaline
Pink Tourmaline promotes female balance and protection. Green Tourmaline promotes male balance.Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)
Opal, Jasper
Pink Tourmaline promotes female balance and protection. Green Tourmaline promotes male balance.Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)
Opal, Jasper
My birth tree is Walnut Tree, the Passion
Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.
Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.
There are 59 days till Christmas 2009!T
here are 72 days till Orthodox Christmas!
The moon's phase on the day I was born was waxing gibbous.






2 comments:
Happy Birthday. Looks like you had a great time. I loved all that information. I can't believe that Ruby is a year old. She is sooo cute.
Looks like you had a great birthday!! You look AWESOME for being 381!! :) I can't believe Ruby is ONE!!! xoxox
Post a Comment