We started with a hay ride to the patch. We rode on the trailer with the hay bales to make it as authentic as possible. This is is the 1st year that Amy has joined us and I hope she continues to come backThey alway have photo op's set up once you get to the pumpkin patch. This yar included benches and a little wooden fence. Ruby is just too cute not to take a zillion pictures of and I don't see her that often so I have to make up for lost time.
We could not get Ruby to look straight at us so we decided ot take the sideway approach to the pictures. Poor Kim was more that a litttle tired after haivng worked a grave yard shift she came right to the pumpkin patch.
The five of us
A look at the patch. I think this is where the great pumpkin lives
Cuteness
We tried to get the older kids to keep looking at us until we could get Ruby to look but it never worked out right
All but me in this picture. Maybe some photoshoping will make it right
Another look at the patch and the dark clouds moving in
Too cute to Spook, she is so dang cute and a little sweetheart once she warms up to you
mm.... ice cream. Poor wee one I had her on a bench to take a picture and she toppled right over ona face planted on the floor
After we got doen at the barn we all gathered back at my mom;s house for a little fall fun playing on the leaves. Ruby wasn't sure what to think at 1st but after Grandma got in and showed here it was fun she liked it. Sadie really wanted her picture taken too, she would not move.
Here she wasn't so sure
Having fun!
With Daddy
The kids got to decorate sugar cookies too and they thought that was fun until they found out the didn't get to eat all the ones they decorated.
Eryk eating his cookie. I realized that I didn't get a lot of pictures of the older kids and felt kind of bad.





1 comment:
what a fun family tradition!! I love a good pumpkin patch! cute pics of everyone!
Post a Comment