Friday, October 23, 2009

Walking with the Witches

For the last couple of weeks I have been in a funk. I think with all that was going on I was feeling pretty bad about missing out on fall. Usually we take a drive up the mountains to see all the pretty leaves but this year they seemed to turn and fall over night and I missed the opputunity. It was almost asif I had missed out on fall completely, and the messed up weather didn't help any. Today we all got of work early for the WallFlowers concert at Saltair and I found myself with some time. I was driving around when I saw a sign for Gardner Village. I checked to see if my camera was with me and since it was I decided to go see the witches. I love Gardner Village in the fall (winter too)They make it al festive and you just can't help but feel fall when you are there. I walked around for well over an hour taking pictures of this and that and the weather was perfect. In fact I wasn't the only one needing some fall as the place as packed. I really enjoyed myself. (Sorry mom I would have called but by the time you got there I would have been done.) I have posted quite a few pictures but I took way more. I just don't want to overwhelm any one, especially if you happen to be tired of fall, Enjoy......



1 comment:

Hacking it up said...

I LOVE that place!! CUTE pictures! You can't help but feel fall-ish after seeing those!