Saturday, January 30, 2010

A bit of a funk

I have been in a bit of a funk the last few weeks and I have really fallen behind on my blog. I blame it on January. I have never really liked this month and I am not sure why. It stated out good I suppose with our New Years Celebration. The 2nd week I got sick and can't seem to shake it even to this day. I started out with having no voice and not being able to hear very well. When you work in a call center this is not an ideal situation. I went to the DR. at the end of the 1st week and he told me it was a common cold gave me cough syrup and said I would most likely be better in 2 days. Monday morning I felt worse so I started on an antibiotic. The 2nd week was the worst week of the sickness. Then there was Kaitlyn's Birthday (pictures to come) and Gage's 1st farewell (pictures already posted) After two weeks of being sick I started to feel better but still had a horrible cough, which would lead to headaches. I attempted to make a card for a friend and broke my printer. Well it got paper jam that Jared tried to fix by ripping the insides of the printer out. My mom got her teeth pulled and dentures so we spent some time with her and then there was Gage's farewell in Vernal that we decided to go to. Spent some time with my mom's Vernal family and then back home we came, all in one day. It was a long trip but fun (no pictures this time) Gage went into the MTC on th 27th (pictures to come) so we all got together to say our good byes. Took pictures at the temple and then hung out in the furniture department of ShopKo until he had to go. So he is off on an amazing adventure for the next two years. So very proud of him. Jared and I finally got new living room furniture. It has been about 7 years since we have something that was wasn't classified as Early yard sale. Of course the Sofa is already defective and we have to wait until March for the new one. Luckily they let us keep the defective one until then. Jared has been laid off since December and got a job with Pride so all last week he was in orientation. Now we are just waiting for him to get called out. My work is busy as ever and we were just recently named number 2 in the nation for customer service just behin Lands End, for the 2nd year in a row. Go Overstock!!! So it has been a very busy month and I for one am glad it is over. I will get back to posting soon. Hope all is well with my readers!

No comments: