Christmas eve we all go to my mom's house and just hang out. I took a billion pictures so here I will shre a few random ones then I will be uploading a slideshow of all the present unwrapping from Christmas eve so as not to bore everyone with a lot of pictures.
Here is the tree she so lovingly brought home the day after Thanksgiving. I think she did a great job making it pretty.
Here is the tree she so lovingly brought home the day after Thanksgiving. I think she did a great job making it pretty.
Jared, Kaitlyn and Pixie relax and have fun
Waiting for the fun to begin
More people, more waiting
Ruby wasn't feeling so well, she and Gage took a moment to snuggle
There is always plenty of food and plenty of hungry people to eat it.
Mmmm... Kollette enjoys Christmas dinner
Brianna enjoys being silly
Ruby loves to play with the bear magnets on Great Grandma's fridge
More of the tree






No comments:
Post a Comment