Sunday, January 17, 2010

Let it be Christmas

Now, let's go back to the regularly scheduled blog postings already in session....
Since I am starting to feel much better and can stand to sit at the computer for long lengths of time I decided to catch up on some past posts.
Christmas day we all gather back at my mom's bright and early, okay 9 am probably isn't that earlyon Christmas for those with kids but for me it's early. She makes breakfast and we all eat when we get there and then wait for everyone to arrive to open lots of presents, and there are lots.
Here is what it looks like before the unwrapping begins.

Cute little Ruby wasn;t feeling well at all at Christmas but I think she had fun anyway
And the unwrapping begins. This is only a small sampling of the pictures I took, but I think you will get the whole picture.
This is Brianna's boyfriend Brad
Ruby got a train from great grandma

Eryk got a skateboard
Austin got clothes and a toy

Ryan too

Brian got tools and more money to spend at the Wood craft store



Jared got Jammies and a book


I got a box, actually it was a shirt and 2 pair of Jammies

Mom got M&M's
Ruby got a doll dressed as a big (and she loves it. packs it everywhere)



Brianna got a shirt and some make up
Dalls got bath stuff
Cheyenne got 2 of her favorite books. Jared has these only older years and every time she comes here that is the 1st thing she grabs, and would sit for hours looking through them so I thought it would make the perfect gift
Kim got some boots and a picture frame. I was going to put pictures in the frame for her but so much happened nefore Christmas it never happened. (note to self start Christmas in October)
Ruby and her daddy
She got some really cute pants
Brian made Todd a screwdriver
Jared got the gift that keeps coming back. The IPhone box. He and Gage pass it back and forth each trying to come up with interesting ways to give it to the other. Jared is trying to decide how to send it to Gage on his mission.
Kacey got a book
Mom got a disney figurine
Gage got a game
Clothes for mom
Here is a picture of Amy and Todds house
I hope that each of you, how ever you celebrate, had a good Christmas. I know we did. I lots of memories were made.

No comments: