I have fallen behind on my blog, sadly it wasn't because I was out having one big adventure after another. It has been because I got sick. I still have a few more Christmas posts to catch up on and then New Years and of course Kaitlyn's Birthday. Hopefully I can start feeling better and get caught up before Gage leaves on his mission in just 17 days. Hope you are all doing well.Sunday, January 10, 2010
Sick
I have fallen behind on my blog, sadly it wasn't because I was out having one big adventure after another. It has been because I got sick. I still have a few more Christmas posts to catch up on and then New Years and of course Kaitlyn's Birthday. Hopefully I can start feeling better and get caught up before Gage leaves on his mission in just 17 days. Hope you are all doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment