I know that I still have a few events that I need to catch up with on my blog, but I am doing this one for Gage because of his comment about me being behind and that I possibly wouldn't get to this post until he was back from his mission (my comment) So here Gage this should be up before you even get back to Vernal today!
Today we attended Gage's farewell where he, his parents and his little sister spoke in Sacrament and then we went back to his house for refreshments and to visit for little bit.
Gage and Wilda
Gage getting a hug from Helen
Gage and Codey
Gage and Linda
Gage and Chad
Brian and Tracey
Gage, Kim and Ruby
Two of my dad beautiful sisters, Linda and Jeanette
Visiting
More visiting
I got quite a few random pictures but I felt this were the best to depict the event. I know that Gage is thankful for hte support he has of his family an it was good to see all of them. Jared and I wish Gage ang pinakamahusay na ng kapalaran (the best of luck) on his mission. Pag-ibig namin sa inyo,





4 comments:
They did a great job with their talks. Gage will make a great missionary. We were very glad to be there.
Mom said he did such a great job!!! Wish we could have been there!! He will be a great missionary!1 Especially with the close and supportive family he has!!! Love you all!!
He's a great kid and he will make an awesome missionary! I'm sad we missed it, I had to teach primary at the last minute because my partner had a family emergency in St George :(
Wished we could have been there though!
It was great to be there to hear Gage and his family speak. They all did great. He'll be a wonderful missionary!
Post a Comment