Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation Day for Gage

As I was getting stuff ready to got to Gage's High School Graduation I stumbled on some pictures of him. I was going to say old pictures but that would mean I am getting old an we all know how that works.... the kids get older but we don't right? I wanted to fine some great tear jerker of a poem and searched the Internet for hours only to come up empty handed. I am no poet so I will just let the pictures talk for me today. He has grown into to such a great young man and I am so proud of all of his accomplishments over the years.
Here he is just hours after he was born in October of 1990






Gage at one year. Look at those chubby cheeks!





Graduating from preschool


His first girlfriend?





Kindergarten
1st Grade

2nd grade

3rd Grade

r

4th Grade



6th Grade

9th Grade


Jr Prom King!


Senior Year

There were so many moments and memories that have been made over the last 18.5 years, but I didn't want to put too many pictures. We look forward to the next and beyond and wish Gage lot's of luck in whatever he chooses to do. We love you!






2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

He grew up way too fast!

Helen said...

congrats to Gage. Now the fun really begins.