Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bugs life

Eryk's school had a bug program a few days ago, well maybe a bit longer than that but whatever. The Kindergarten classes all dressed up like bug and sang songs.


Eryk was spider!
Such a cute little smiley spider. I love this little guy!


Singing about Bringing home a Baby bumble bee
All bugs have three parts have three parts... I only remember that song cause I recorded a littl bit of it
Grandma came out too, and brought him a bugging gift!


Here is the little spider and two of his friends
I have really enjoyed being involved with their activities and am sad the school year is coming to an end.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

How cute! I love all their little bug costumes! Looks like you guys have been doing all of fun things lately!

Helen said...

He makes a cute spider. Don't you love school programs. The kids are the cutest and they are so excited.