Saturday, May 30, 2009

My little Annigator all growed up

It seems like this is the week for being sentimental. Most likely due to the end of the school year, graduations and just plain growing up. This week we had not one but two graduations. Both Gage and Cheyenne graduated. Gage from High school and Cheyenne from Grade School. I will get to Gage later but I really wanted to focus on Cheyenne and her special day. It seems like just yesterday we were waiting at the hospital for this precious new life and here she is graduating from the 6th grade. Gone are the child hood and baby days. Soon it will be make-up and boys. I have been so blessed to be able to watch her grow up and share in her childhood. Even more so now that we live closer and we are able to more with her and her family. I do remember when she was about 3 or 4 I would always stretch my arms really wide and tell her I love you this much, her response was to put her fingers together and tell me she loved me this "ittle much" Times have changed though and when she got a little older she started loving me "big much" I started calling her annigator when she was smaller but mostly now she goes by Chey or Chey Chey. She is still my little annigator though and I will always love her this much (arms stretched open wide.) So with out further ado I present to you the 6th grade Graduate Miss Cheyenne !
Cheyenne was chosen as her class' Student of the year! What an outstanding achievement we are so very proud of you!

Here is the card I made for her along with the gift insert.



and her reaction when she realized that I was going to take her to Build a Bear!

Love you little Annigator and so glad you let me be a part of your life.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Congratulations Cheyenne!! I'm sure you worked hard. You should be proud.