I am really trying to play catch up here since I got so far behind with my post. I was tempted to just forget about catching up and moving forward, but hopefully I can move forward and catch up all at the same time. So from here on post my come out of order.
The morning after Movie night started bright and early because I was headed to Vernal with my mom on a road trip! Why Vernal, you may ask (unless you already knew) but that is were Gage lives and goes to school. On this particular occasion we were going up to see him perform in his school play Brigadoon. While Brian and family and my mom have been up before for other plays I have not been to Vernal since Gage 1st moved up there. This time though I decided to go and tag along.
The morning after Movie night started bright and early because I was headed to Vernal with my mom on a road trip! Why Vernal, you may ask (unless you already knew) but that is were Gage lives and goes to school. On this particular occasion we were going up to see him perform in his school play Brigadoon. While Brian and family and my mom have been up before for other plays I have not been to Vernal since Gage 1st moved up there. This time though I decided to go and tag along.
Here we are waiting in line. Kollette, my mom and Kollette's Parents
A little more chillin' waiting for the doors to open
Gage during the pre-show, trying to tell funny jokes
Brigadoon
The show has begun
Not the greatest picture but he is dancing with a girl!
Playing his role as the bar tender
More tending to the bar
The star and his Grandma
He really needs a haircut!
The play was great and all of the actor/actresses did a fantastic job and you really tell they were having a lot of fun and enjoying that they were doing. As Gage will be graduating here in a few weeks this was his last school musical so it was great to be able to go and see him perform.





1 comment:
Awesome!! And he looks so cute in a skirt! :) I love Brigadoon! It's one of my favorites!He's lucky to have such a fun and supportive aunt!
Post a Comment