Saturday, September 27, 2008

My terrible horrible no good week


I have a bad case of the grumpies this week. It seems a dark cloud has been following me for days. It all began just a little over a week ago. I was on my way out the door to go to work and must have missed a step going out of the garage because I took a terrible tumble out of the house onto the cement floor of the garage. I landed on both knees and then sort of fell forward the rest of the way. What a site hat could have been for the neighbors. Luckily it was 4:45 in the morning and not many people were out and about. It took me about 10 extra minutes to leave for work that morning, but at least I made it. The day at work wasn't the greatest. It seems the closer we get to Christmas the more irritated people get,

but I made it through the day and home where I could relax. The next day I had to stop and get gas on my way to work and when I got back into my car it would not start (see previous post about the battery) Even though it was only 5 am there were quite a few people at the gas station and I got some guy to jump the battery and get it going again. At work we were understaffed and the call volume was quite high and again people are irritated. I managed still to get through the day with a smile. The bright spot in the week was the Scrapbook Usa with Kollette. We always have a great time and then my mom coming out for a visit on Saturday. Sunday was nice relaxing day at home before the start of another hectic week. Work has started to hire more people to gear up for Christmas so things there are starting to get better. All except for the little mishap I had falling up the stairs there. I tripped over a stair and landed right on my knee again. It huts so bad but I just dusted myself off and went back to work. The clincher in my no good week was when I decided to run into a tree with my car. On my way home from work Wednesday I was paying attention to some kids playing and ran off the road right into a tree. My poor car is a mess.

From these angles it doesn't look so bad. But I guess underneath is mess. The axle is broken and Jared says they only thing holding the front end on is a strut
Once again it was Kollette to the rescue.

She and Cheyenne were at the school just a few blocks away when I called her (she might think twice next time about answering the phone) The my mom bailed me out again by letting me borrow her car while mine gets fixed for the 2nd time in 3 months.

There was one bright side to the wreck though.

When Kollette was changing the battery in the car she dropped a socket and we could never find it. You would never that it would have still been in there all these trip later. But sure enough it held on and hitting the tree knocked it loose and there was laying just a few feet from where my car stopped.


Friday at work I somehow slammed my finger in the door of the bathroom. It hurt like heck. However the week came to a very good end when these arrived

My sweetie knew that my week had been just awful and wanted to do something to cheer me up. These definitely did the trick and contine to do so I watch them bloom

6 comments:

TheSainOnes said...

Cammie, I am so sorry you had such a bad week.... sometimes life SUCKS! I am glad to see that you can blog about it. I am glad no one got hurt to bad, the car can always be fixed.. I hope you have a better week... Just think about the "fun dip" I smile everytime I thing about it...

TheSainOnes said...

oop's I meant think about it.

Helen said...

Cammie, I hope that little black cloud leaves you soon. What a nice husband you have. Flowers makes things better.

Chelsey said...

Hopefully everything in your life is going better now. Those weeks are not fun to go through. What a sweet husband.

Hacking it up said...

Well what a crappy week!!! What's the matter with Kolette?....can't she fix your car?...slacker... :)

I hope your up coming weeks are MUCH better!!..The flowers are a good start!What a sweet guy!

Unknown said...

Oh Cammie! I'm so sorry about your sucky week! I haven't been on blogs for a while so I'm just reading this now! I hope your days get better from here on out..they can only go up right?? :)
Hope all is well!