Sunday, September 14, 2008

Now we are six

I can hardly believe that Eryk is 6 already! I really don't know where the time as gone. He turned 6 on September the 4th. We celebrated a bit early while we were at Otter Creek. Grandma made him a cake and we had a surprise party in their trailer. He was not expecting it all and grinned ear to ear the rest of the night.

He really liked all of his presents and wasn't even the least bit mad that Aunt Cammie didn't have his present for him at that time.

Happy Birthday Erbear. We hope that you had a great birthday. You are a wonderful addition to our family. Aunt Cammie and Uncle Jared love you very much!


When I was one I was just begun


When I was two I nearly new


When I was three I was nearly me


When I was four I was that much more


When I was five I was just alive


Now that I am six I'm as clever as clever


I think I'll stay six for ever and ever.


A.A.Milne

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

I hope he had a great birthday. They grow so fast. I love the post about the mithing teeth. So hilarious! I am still laughing. Hooray for Colette! Wonder woman!

Chelsey said...

Sorry! I meant Kollette!

Hacking it up said...

Happy Birthday to Eryk!! Wow is he the spitting image of his daddy or what? :) Looks like he had a great day!!