Friday, September 12, 2008

My Very Own Mr Fix it

I am so Grateful that Jared spent the better part of his teenage years rebuilding cars (rather than partying and chasing girls) This equipped with the knowledge of any type of car repair. On this particular occasion it was the breaks on our car. We knew that they were starting to go out but were trying to buy some extra time. Well one more on my way to work I had just pulled out of the garage when I heard a loud noise and the car just would not go anywhere. At 1st I though I had ran over someone. But who would be out that early in the morning? SO I got out of the car and walked around and there was nothing around. So I got back and tried to go forward and it just wouldn't go. Jared worked a grave yard shift that night so I had to wait for him to come home. I called into work and when he got home he spent the better part of his morning replacing the breaks and taking the rotor to the auto store to have it turned. Poor guy was exhausted when he was finally able to go to bed. However would could have cost us hundreds of dollars really only costs us 49.99. Two weeks later the breaks went out in the truck and he replaced those as well. Thank you honey! I really do appreciate all that you do for us.





3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Good job Jared! Its so nice when your hubby can fix almost anything inside or outside of the house. I love we don't have to pay for someone to come fix whatever is broken.

Unknown said...

Yeah for Mr fix-it! I think when a girl is looking for the perfect man this should be a pre-requisite! My dad was always the same way and so is Clayton, he can fix anything! Thank heavens too because I'd be lost without him :)

Hacking it up said...

It is awesome to be married to fix-it men!!! They save us so much money!!..So, I in turn do my part to save money by shopping at Target instead of Nordstrom...I don't think Lance appreciates my efforts though....maybe it's because I go there every day...