
By the sickie bug. Unfortunately it is near as cute as this little bug and not near as fun to have around. My started last Sunday night. My throat felt dry and a little scratchy by Monday it was full blown sore throat and that tired blah feeling. Tuesday it was back to work and for customer service the day after a holiday is always busy so there was no way was going to call in. Besides I would have lost out on my holiday pay. So I went to work with no voice. Not an easy feat when your job is talking to people on the phone. I tooik my new best friend with me though.
I don't think I could have made it through the day without it.
That night after work I took a hot shower and went to bed with help of another friend.
Made it through one more day but then I was knocked out and had to miss yesterday. Jared came home last night with the sifflels. Today I am feeling much better. Jared on the other hand has just begun. I am sure he will find comfort from my friends. Oh the joys of fall and winter.





No comments:
Post a Comment