Sunday, July 26, 2009

Coming soon to a craft store near you....

I got an email this morning from www.hallmarkscrapbook.com advertising a pre-sale of 4 new cartridges that will be released this fall. As fast as they release cartridges there is no way I would be able to catch up and have them all. I always what for Michaels, Joann's or Roberts to have a great sale before I buy any. I usually get them between $35 and $40. There is no way I would have pay the MSRP on any of these. Scrapbook USA is also another great place to stock up on cartridges but that is when I usually stock pile the paper and other embellishments. So anyway here are the 4 newest additions to the Cricut Cartridge Library:

I think I am most excited about the Everyday Paper Dolls. I have the other paper dolls cartridge and love everything about it. There is so much on there and it is very versatile. Right now if I had to pick just one that would be the one I could not live with out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh I'll take one of each..I wish lol. those look really cool I'll have to see if maybe Santa can bring me one or two for xmas :)

Helen said...

I love my circut. I feel guilty buying them because I don't use them enough.