Monday, July 6, 2009

Raffle, awards and fire

So this is the last blog for reunion pictures unless I find some random cute ones as I make a disc for my aunt. We had an awards ceremony of sorts. People were given awards based on events like "Who Graduated this year" "Who has received a promotion" It was great fun.


We also had a Bon Fire built by a bunch of family members so we could roast marshmallows or just stay warm.

http://picasaweb.google.com/happyhugger/MedalCeremonyAndBonFire?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyq6dnPmduNpgE#

And last but not least my favorite part of the reunion is the raffle. I won two things this year. I planter and a quilt. I gave the quilt (which was beautiful) to Kacey and Kim as I thought they could really use it.


Surprisingly enough (even though I don't have kids) I like the kids part best. Just something about seeing the kids excited waiting for their name to be called. It is almost like Christmas.

Sadly though, like all good things the reunion had to end and as we rode off into the sunset we knew we would would always remember the fun we had.


Thanks Aunt Linda and family for a fantastic Larsen reunion. You all did an amazing job!

No comments: