Saturday, July 11, 2009

May and June revisited

I can hardly believe that is nearly the middle of July already. Seems like only yesterday there was snow on the ground. Well we did see snow on our hike so I guess there is still snow on the ground. May and June kept us busy. There was Gage's and Cheyenne's graduations and two trips to the ER. Once for my mom when she got stung by a bee and then again for Jared when he had Bronchitis. I missed the Warenski family reunion because of the trip to the hospital but I am so glad Jared is better now. Memorial Day found us at the Spanish Fork Cemetery for their Veterans program and to commemorate the 1 year anniversary of my dad's passing.


Followed by an afternoon at my mom's house hanging out with family.

As well as a trip the cemetery in Santaquin.
<

Before we knew it, June was upon us and that brought with it Pony Express days in Eagle Mountain: With activities such as Family Fun Night

And a Health and Wellness fair

And then closed with a Parade. They threw so much candy we ended up with sacks full. Jared and I still have some of ours left


We attended the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open house



Followed by dinner at Red Robin for a delicious Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Burger!


It rained almost the entire month of June and I thought it was never going to stop. On the plus side provided us ample opportunities to find that elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Jared and I took a drive to Fish lake to try and meet up with the my mom and Brian's family as they were camping down there. We were not successful at finding them but we had a great time anyway.

Finally the weather cleared up and my mom and I were able to enjoy a fantastic day at Lagoon, courtesy of my work. As always we had a great time and I am glad she and I went.
Finishing off the month of June we had our annual Larsen Family reunion which I have already posted pictures of. Let's hope July can keep us just as hopping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cammie! I love all the pictures you have poste including all of your reunion posts! I wish we could have made it to see the Oquirrh temple during the open house..Im sad we missed it, it looks beautiful! Looks like you guys are having a great summer so far :)