Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not so busy now!

Well for starting off super busy the summer has actually slowed down a bit for me. Since the weekend trip out of town on the 4th Jared and I really haven't done much of anything but work. Jared's work is finally starting to pick to where he is working almost every day, weekends included and the weekends he has off seem to be the ones I work. I actually have been trying to do some house cleaning. We have been in this house 18 months which is longer than we have lived anywhere for a few years so the dust and stuff as built up some and with 2 dogs and 3 cats you can better believe there is a lot of hair and dust hiding in places I never thought to look. The other day I vacuumed and when I emptied the canister you would have thought there was an entire extra dog in there :)I did make a few cards for the 4th but because is snicked up on me some I did not make many. Here were the two that I made and duplicated. I am still enjoying my crafting. I have started including crafty stuff in my work with me team and they really like it. Just hope they don't come to expect it. I need to stat working on my Christmas cards and then a friend as asked me to make some baby shower invitation for her. I am just going to cut the stuff out though and show her how to put them all together. Much less work for me. I hope everyone is out enjoying their summers and look forward to updates to see what the world is up too



1 comment:

Hacking it up said...

you do the cutest dang cards! Sounds like your talents are getting to be in big demand too!--start charging :)