Thursday, July 2, 2009

Various Reunion Activities

Here are a few more picture from the reunion. There were so many activities to keep the kids going and just enough time for the adults to visit and get reacquainted. Once again kudos to my Aunt Linda for an awesome job. Planning something like this must take a lot of work and she really pulled it off.
It is much easier to go through these pictures when the are separated into different activities. I have three new albums to post. In the 1st one, after the hike they had a bunch of activities for the kids. They colored (which I mostly missed because I was still on the hike.) the painted, made bead/button bracelets. The buttons were my grandmas from her button box and made tie dyed bandannas:


http://picasaweb.google.com/happyhugger/KidsStuff?authkey=Gv1sRgCNL2peHM7cKfgwE#

They had some stuff set up for the older generations to enjoy while the little ones were playing. They worked on a humanitarian project (knitting hats and tying quilts) and enjoyed visiting with others.

http://picasaweb.google.com/happyhugger/AdultActivty?authkey=Gv1sRgCKbt2-nGgsPoIA#

Then there was dinner. which they called Chili sundaes? Chili, Frito's, lettuce tomatoes etc...
There was one other activity between the Magic Show and dinner but I have not gone through those pictures yet. It was a noodle thing

No comments: